Power banks become a necessary backpack accessory for both our professional and personal lives. It comes very handy whenever you need that extra level of juice while playing your nail biting game or while binge-watching your favorite TV series. Power banks become most essential when you are travelling and your boss wants you to send an e-mail immediately and at the same your phone says you only got 2% battery.
We decided to give you a preview of the best power banks that you can buy in 2020.
Why Are Power Banks Necessary?
There are plenty of reasons why you need to get yourself a power bank to save you from sticky situations.
- Portability: The fact that power banks are quite portable and can charge your device at least two or three times, depending on your battery cells, is already a good-enough reason why they can come in handy whenever the need to recharge your phone arises.
- Lifesaver: Whenever your device is running out of the battery, you can just pull out the power bank and start charging your device. This way, you will never miss your essential tasks, such as presentations, business calls, and whatnot.
- Travel-friendly: If you’re someone who travels a lot, then you need a power bank. It will accompany you wherever you go, ensuring that you never get yourself into any sticky situations because of low battery power.
- Inexpensive: Lastly, power banks are not that expensive and will hardly cost you a dime. A good power bank can last for at least two years, which makes it even better value for your money.
Best Power Banks in India in 2019
In this listicle, we will be looking into three power banks from different price segments. Let’s have a brief look at each one of them.
The best and cheapest power bank that you can buy right now has to be this one from the Syska. The Syska Power Port100, as the name suggests, packs in 10,000 mAh battery cells inside. Apart from coming with three USB charging ports, it also features an LED flashlight, which can come in handy during emergencies.
Keeping security and life in mind, the power bank comes with overcharging and discharging protection along with advanced current shunt. Sadly, it only comes with six months of warranty. The build quality is up to the mark and is pretty decent considering the cheaper price tag. The only downside here is the fact that the power bank is quite thick, making it hard to carry it in your pocket now and then.
- Value for money
- Three charging ports
- LED flashlight
- Limited 6 months’ warranty
- Quite thick when it comes to portability
- 10000mAH lithium-ion battery
- Mi A1: 2.18 full charges and iPhone 7: 3.42 full charges
- Prolonged battery life
- Comes with led torch
- Triple USB charging
If you’re looking for a power bank that sits right in the sweet middle spot, then you should be looking at the Xiaomi Mi Power Bank 2i. Right from the design to the performance, the Chinese company has managed to surpass expectations. Starting with the build quality, the entire power bank uses aluminum casing, which looks and feels premium. It has a 10,000 mAh li-polymer battery cells packed inside. The best part—it supports 18W fast charging, which will come in handy if your device supports one.
Furthermore, you can also charge your other accessories such as fitness bands, wireless earbuds, and smartwatches on the go. There is dual USB output for charging, which should be enough for most users out there. Other features include a quick two-way charge, nine layers of protection, and universal compatibility.
- Value for money
- Premium build quality
- Fast charging support
- Slim form factor
- No LED flashlight
- Recharging time is quite long
- It will charge a 3000mAh phone battery 2.1 times And It will charge a 4000mAh phone battery 1.4 times
- Output: Double USB output 9V|2A, 18 Watts Fast Charge
- Body : Metal Frame | Weight : 278 grams
- Included in box: 1 Micro USB Cable, 1 User Manual and 1 Power Bank (Charger not included)
- Warranty : 6 months domestic warranty | For queries please contact_us on: [ 18001036286 ]
Best: Anker PowerCore
Anker is a well-renowned brand when it comes to the power bank and other accessories. Unlike the previously mentioned, this one comes with a massive price tag of INR 3,799. It comes with a 21,500 mAh battery cell packed inside with high charging speed, thanks to PowerIQ and VoltageBoost tech. The company is known for its safety and solid build quality, and this product keeps up to that mark.
Apart from the power bank itself, the product also comes with a carrying bag and a USB cable. Furthermore, it is a perfect portable mobile charger for iPhone or iPad users. Even though the price is on the higher side, it is not a slim power bank, and you may often find it difficult to carry. That said, if the price is not an issue for you, then Anker is definitely a way to go.
- Anker brand name
- Ultra-high capacity
- Fast charging support
- Not portable
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Ultra-High Capacity: Weighs as little as a can of soup (12.5 oz) yet charges the iPhone 7 almost seven times, the Galaxy S6 five times or the iPad mini 4 twice.
- High-Speed Charging: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge(does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge). Recharges itself in 10 hours with a 2 amp charger, phone chargers (generally 1 amp) may take up to 20 hours.
- Certified Safe: Anker's MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
- What You Get: Anker PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service. Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.
Instead of covering tons of power bank options, we decided to mention only those that offer immense value to the users. If you’re tight on the budget, then you should go with the Syska, no doubt.
On the other hand, Xiaomi also offers one of the best power banks at a not-so-expensive price tag. Anker, on the other hand, is designed for those who prefer extra security and brand name. As mentioned earlier, Xiaomi’s offering sits in a sweet middle spot, offering good from both the worlds. Now you may take your pick from these favorites.
Last update on 2021-01-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API